- Per Arizona statute 15-808, you are required to submit a completed student contract to your counselor in order to complete your enrollment. This form will be obtained upon the completion of your course selection(s).
- Per Arizona statute 15-901, if you are not making adequate progress by submitting assignments and participating in coursework in Canvas for 10 consecutive days, you will be dropped/withdrawn.
- Per Arizona statute 15-901, if you are not submitting your MyHours for more than 10 consecutive days, you will be dropped/withdrawn.
- Weekly MyHours tracking is required for students who did not pay a fee for their online course.
- Per Arizona statute 15-808-B, eligible students must participate in state-mandated testing or you will be unable to take an online course in the upcoming semester.
- You will frequently check your DVUSD learner email address as this is how the DV Online Learning Program communicates with students.